Creative Commons License
The Creative Commons license that Republicdomain uses is the CC0 license. Specifically, that license means you can do any and all of the following:
- You have permission to view, download, edit and remix our stock images for personal, educational and commercial purposes.
- You can use and modify the images for free for both commercial and personal use without attribution.
- You can use the images without asking for permission or giving credit to the artist (though it’s always appreciated)
- We do encourage you to include an appropriate attribution so you can support our efforts, you can always attribute and provide a link back to www.republicdomain.com (where applicable) or provide a credit to the contributor and to republicdomain.com in connection with the use of the image.
How to attribute and to give credit:
In order to use a photo or a part of it, you must attribute it to its author and owner, so we will be able to continue creating and adding new graphics and free image resources every day.
Please, copy this HTML code on your website to attribute the author:
This code will view: Image by RePublicDomain.com
Paste this text on the final work so the authorship is known, for instance, in the acknowledgements section of a book, poster, or the design. :
(Image by RePublicDomain.com)
- Images depicting identifiable persons may not be used for pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, or in a way that can give a bad name to people, or to imply endorsement of products and services by those persons, brands, organisations, etc.
- Since RePublicDomain does not require a written Model Release for each Image that shows identifiable people, We cannot guarantee that You will be able to use the Content for any purpose you like.
- Don’t portray identifiable people in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- Certain Images may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. Republicdomain.com does not represent or make any warranties that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them.
More licenses: Our users, members, contributors can upload and submit content to our website also under other and more licenses, read more in Understanding Copyright And Licenses page.